Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I spent the morning working with district colleagues and Irene. Just as I was beginning to feel overwhelmed with work in education I am now rejuvenated!

We spent the morning discussing our roles as trainers of coaches and big ideas we should work toward. I came away from the talk thinking how important it is that we continue to hone our observation and analysis skills.

I'm going to include a few "one-liners" of Irene's that have me thinking in new and deeper ways. Hope you find them thought-provoking as well!

Thanks to everyone in the training this morning for contributing to my learning!


"It's more than changing teaching, it's changing thinking."
"Teaching is a beautiful blend of art and science."
"Talk reveals her (the teacher) understanding."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Angus

Angus
RIP, I lost my beloved buddy to doggie cancer in August.